To really take your Dutch to the next level you need a lot of input in Dutch from many different sources, like books, videos and songs. However it can be difficult to figure out the best way to do this. For example, what books are right for your level? What songs should you listen to? And how do you use these sources in the most effective way, so you learn the fastest? This course is here to help.
In this course we will teach you the following self-study methods:
- Books: Which are good for learning Dutch, how to find the right book for your level, and different ways of reading books in Dutch.
- Songs: Which songs are good for learning Dutch, and how to use them effectively.
- Videos: What are the best videos for learning Dutch, and tips to get the most out of watching videos.
- Online: An overview of online tools out there that we recommend.
You will get:
- A 2-hour workshop where we explain the self-study methods and let you try them for yourselves!
- Unique study material that help you apply these methods at home.
Price: 40 euro
Interested? Please fill in the form below. We will send you the date and time of the next workshop!