At the Dutch Language Café we have a great and cozy community, where people have fun, make new connections and improve their Dutch. We want to make it possible for more people to enjoy our community, while at the same time, making the Dutch Language Café more resilient for the future!
We are looking for a B2B Coordinator to promote what we do to other organisations, for example businesses with lots of international employees or universities.
Who are we looing for?
- Has experience with the B2B sales process or highly motivated to learn
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to represent an organisation
- Able to quickly familiarize with new sets of products/services
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about our mission
- Dependable and interested to stay for a longer period (at least half a year)
- Fluent in English and confident speaking Dutch
- Living in or near The Hague
- Find suitable organisations
- Contact organisations
- Guide organisations through the sales process
- Provide after-sales
- Improve our B2B services based on what we learn through this process
- Partial work from home possible, although in-person attendance will sometimes be required
- Sometimes necessary to travel to different locations (to meet organisations for example).
- Number of hours highly flexible – it all depends on how much you want to achieve. However, a minimum of 4 hours a week is required.
What do we offer
- Free membership to our community
- Opportunity to contribute to our mission of making language learning more fun, easy and motivating and helping people land in a new place!
- Learn and grow – a great experience on your resume
- For non-natives: a great opportunity to improve your Dutch at a high level
- Possibility to be converted to a paid position (read below)
Social Enterpreneurship position
In this position, you will start as a volunteer. However, if our B2B side grows a lot and becomes a stable source of extra revenue for DLC, then, there is the option to convert this to a paid position, where you will be paid for the hours you spend. Of course, learning, growing, and helping with the mission should be your main interest, but it is good to have this in the back of your mind. We will discuss the details.
Interested? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!